Welcome to the BreakawayINK Apparel Blog. This site exists in order to keep you updated on where you can pick up a BreakawayINK Apparel and any other related news.
Dont forget to visit the online store.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mr. Man from Philly's Most Wanted





I know this post is a little late... but that's because life is hectic... feel me? You do.
I had the opportunity to catch up and do a photoshoot with Mr. Man from Philly's Most Wanted last month... and this opportunity wouldnt have been possible without my photographer Marc from MarcLevi.com -

He called me up, said "Mr. Man wants to rock some of your tees during his photoshoot for his new mixtape, what'ya think?"
Clearly, I said I'd be there. Joel "Mr. Man" picked out a few tees from the webpage and I brought them down for him. He drove to Wilmington from Philly with his fiancee Sina Bina (@MsSinaBina on twitter) and we had a blast. She video taped the whole thing and we had a bunch of laughs. That was my first experience spending a few hours with a popular emcee and to tell the truth, I felt like I was hanging out with a friend I've known for years. They were just two real cool, down to earth people who love hip hop and especially love apparel that's inspired by music.

Keep an eye out for Mr. Man's Mixtape - Back At It Like a Crack Addict - It's gonna be good.
Follow him on twitter at: MR_MAN_PMW54
and BreakawayINK at: @BreakawayINK

Peep his video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment